This program is designed for those involved in any stage of the contract writing, reviewing, implementation or administration process, including: Those who administer contracts but have had little or no industry specific training, current contract administrators, project, facilities, materials and purchasing managers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the elements of a contract
- Appreciate the importance of managing contracts ethically
- Be able to accurately determine value
- Be able to use negotiation skills to negotiate contracts
- Be capable of creating basic amendments