Coaching offers a wonderful opportunity to create partnerships, provide support, and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that also plays a role in becoming an effective coach. With our course you will learn the different elements of coaching and mentoring and how to apply these effectively.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the importance of coaching in team development
- Develop the coaching skills to improve individual performance
- Become an effective coach by demonstrating the right behaviors and practices
- Identify individual employee strengths and provide constructive feedback
- Identify employee problems and create coaching strategies to address these